1. Information on how to claim and reward details set out in all communications regarding the “Mastercard Qkr! Cinema Promotion” (“Promotion”) form part of the Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion, each claimant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and binding.
2. The Promoter is Mastercard Asia / Pacific (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 95 108 603 345) of Level 8, 100 Arthur Street, North Sydney NSW 2060. Telephone: 02 9466 3700.
3. Claims are only open to VIC residents aged 18 years or over who have an existing Qkr! mobile application account, a valid Mastercard, and are the parent or guardian of a child aged 5 to 13 years old that attends Apollo Parkways Primary School, Civic Drive, Melbourne 3088.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Apollo Parkways Primary School and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on Thursday 03/11/2016 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on Wednesday 30/11/2016 (“Promotional Period”), or when 300 valid individual claims have been received, whichever is first to occur.
6. To be eligible to receive a reward, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, purchase an eligible school item via the Qkr! mobile application using their Mastercard. An eligible school item is any school item from Apollo Parkways Primary School available for purchase on the Qkr! mobile application during the Promotional Period.
7. Only one (1) claim and one (1) reward permitted per person. Offer is strictly limited to the first 300 valid individual claims received.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The first three hundred (300) valid claims received will each be awarded a Village Cinemas Family Movie Experience Gift Card valued at $79.
12. Successful claimants will be notified via an announcement on the Apollo Parkways Primary School noticeboard on Monday 05/12/2016.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the gift card are not included. Any unused balance of the gift card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift card.
13. If any reward is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the reward with a reward to the equal value and/or specification.
14. Total prize pool value is $23,700.
15. Rewards, or any unused portion of a reward, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
18. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a reward.