Contactless is a safer and simple way to pay in stores, with less time at checkout. Learn more about Zero Liability.
Helping to secure digital payments
Mastercard® has built a foundation for more secure digital payments so you can use your cards where you want, whether in a store, in an app or online.
- Secure -- Mastercard's network provides you with the latest in digital payments security to give you peace of mind when using a payment solution from one of our trusted partners listed below. You can rest easy knowing that your card details aren't shared and you have the protection of Mastercard's Zero Liability coverage.
- Easy -- Load credit, debit, reloadable prepaid or small business cards from participating Mastercard issuers. Any of your cards can be used across hundreds of thousands of supported merchants.
How it benefits you
- Mastercard has built a foundation to help make digital payments safer and more secure
- Add any of your supported credit or debit cards to quickly pay with a click or tap
- We give you the freedom to more securely pay the way you want. Learn more about our partners below.
It’s easy to pay around town
Use your Mastercard and your mobile device at places you already go, from grabbing a quick lunch to picking up everyday needs.
Certain restrictions may apply. Learn more about Zero Liability here.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other locations. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.