Whether you're out on the town, driving across the country, or jet-setting around the world, the Cirrus logo on your ATM or debit card assures you the convenience of worldwide cash access.
Wherever you may be in the world, using the MasterCard / Cirrus ATM Network gives you immediate access to your funds, available in the local currency. On the run? Nearly every major airport has ATMs that accept Cirrus. So do most mass transit stations, shopping centres and tourist attractions.
With approximately 892,000 ATMs worldwide, you'll have fewer worries about how to get Swiss Francs, Japanese Yen, or any currency of a country that you're visiting.
You may already have access to this great facility, via your ATM or debit card.
Getting cash with your ATM card is quick and easy:
- Check that the ATM displays the Cirrus logo.
- Insert your card into the Debit Card slot. Many ATMs offer a variety of languages to use during the transaction. (English is always available on Cirrus ATMs).
- Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) on the keypad. Follow the simple instructions displayed on the ATM screen to choose your account and a withdrawal amount. (Money is dispensed in local currency).
- The terminal immediately processes the transaction. You receive your receipt and the transaction amount is automatically deducted from your cheque or savings account.
Superior Quality and Acceptance Worldwide
There are so many benefits with Cirrus:
- Less need to carry large sums of cash, especially when travelling. Plus you may receive a favourable exchange rate when money is obtained while travelling in other countries.
- Security. Uses your confidential Personal Identification Number (PIN) to authorise each transaction.
- Immediate access. The MasterCard/Cirrus ATM network processes your request in seconds – even if you're thousands of miles from home. So getting cash is quick and easy.
- Be sure that Cirrus is one of the logos on your ATM or debit card and you'll be assured of worldwide cash access. Or, contact your financial institution and ask for an ATM or debit card with Cirrus.
Need to find an issuer?Find one now